Saturday, February 16, 2013

Book Prices, Obama-Care, and Meteorites

What do these three things have in common?  I have no idea.  But I was thinking about blaming the latter two for why I had to raise the prices on two of my Amazon e-Books:  The Visual LISP Developer's Bible, 2011 Edition, and the original Visual LISP Developer's Bible (2003).  I raised each by $1.00 (USD) to help offset the overhead of supporting my four kids (yes, four, go ahead and joke), who all live at home.   I admit it: I slept through Sex-Ed too often, but I did pay attention when they talked about female anatomy.  That has to count for something. Four? (ba-da-bing!)

I tried changing the locks, moving and wearing disguises, but they found me anyway.  I'm kidding. Although, the idea has crossed my mind a few times.  Anyhow, the prices went up from $6.99 to $7.99, and $3.99 to $4.99, respectively.  I'm sure that will piss off some potential customers, but as the saying goes: You can't please all of the people all of the time, but you can always please yourself (oh, hey! I won't go there).

No comments: