The book is titled: The AutoCAD Network Administrator's Bible - 2013 Edition
I know: Not very creative or clever. However, this is not a typical dust-off and rehash book. I've been painstakingly re-writing it from start to end. Some of the major changes included in this book:
- AutoCAD 2013 network deployments
- Design Review 2013 deployments
- DWG TrueView 2013 deployments
In addition, I've updated the deployment vector scenarios and included much more detail for each...
- Deployments with System Center Configuration Manager 2007
- Deployments with System Center Configuration Manager 2012
- Deployments with Active Directory Group Policy
- Deployments with Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) 2012
- Deployments with VBScript, CMD / Batch script, and PowerShell
There's still the familiar topics, which have been updated for the current product versions as well...
- Troubleshooting Tips
- FlexLM License Server architecture and implementation considerations
- Software Deployment strategies
- Tools: Sysinternals, XCACLS, REGINI, MSICUU, REG, etc.
- Client Performance Optimization
As I've said before, if you have any particular ideas or topics you'd like to see included, post a comment and let me know. I'm getting close to finishing it, but I'd still hold off for a good suggestion. I'm looking forward to wrapping this project up so I can focus on my family and day job more as Fall sneaks into Virginia.