Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Blog Status Update

Those of you that read this blog are probably aware I had planned on retiring it back in December, and then fired it back up to help someone with an ongoing beta test project.  That project is still ongoing but will wrap up in a few weeks I'm told.  At that point, barring any monetary offers (I can joke around here), it will most likely mean this will still be retired.  I appreciate the support and feedback from you and I'm glad if I can help you in some way, or just provide meager entertainment value.  In any case, my time is getting more and more squeezed and time for blogging (worse yet, coming up with ideas to blog about) is getting tougher.  I will keep you posted when I know more.  Until then: enjoy the mindless rants and gibberish. :)

No comments: