Saturday, December 24, 2011

Looking Back. Looking Ahead

December 24, 2011 will mark 5 years to the day that I started this blog.  It's been through some interesting times.  Some good.  Some not so good.  It was my crutch when dealing with depression following my being laid off back in 2008.  It was my pressure vent at all other times.  Sometimes I just needed to share some crazy thought with whomever read it.  Sometimes I just wanted to make someone chuckle a little.  I pissed off a few people. I let a few people down.  I made a few people smile and a few speak up in agreement.

The time has come to put a fork in it though.  I may post occasionally, but not nearly as frequently as I have in the past.  I spend more time on Google+, Twitter, and Facebook anyway, and those are my pressure relief valves at the moment.  If you still want to follow what I'm ranting about, you can hit me up at one of the following links.  I'd love to hear from you.

I will likely post an update when my next book is released, which I'm hoping will be in January.  That's an aggressive target date, so it might slip if I can't knock out the research I need to finish it up in time.

In any case, I want to THANK YOU for following me this long, or however long you've been following me, even if this is the first post you've read (go back and read some of my older ones if you have time).  I also want to wish you and your family and friends a Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Ramadan or just a Happy ___(fill in your preferred celebratory event) _____.  May you be happy, healthy and prosperous and may you make those around you happier as well.

Twitter
Google+
Facebook


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I personally will miss your ranting blog posts but will definitely stay in touch on twitter and google+. Merry christmas and happy new year.

skatterbrainz said...

Thank you Steve!