Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Ticking Down the Days

Looking at my Calendar, it looks like there about 45 days until I retire from blogging.  I'm kind of looking forward to it actually.  Sounds odd.  I have various reasons for sticking to this self-imposed plan, but most of all it's about running dry on interesting topics to blabber about.  I admire guys like Scott Hanselman, who can chug along blogging for over a decade.  God bless him.  I don't have that much to say, at least not that much interesting stuff.

I suppose if any of this tied into my personal income in some way I'd have a bonafide reason to push myself harder and squeeze a few more drops of precious kool-aid mojo from my raisin-sized brain, but alas, that is yet another fine quality I do not possess.  I'm sure I'll find something to occupy my time and to which I will impart my usual verbal slaughtering.  I'll keep you posted if anything comes up.

The picture below is of the chairs on the beach that I will never be able to afford to enjoy, but I can gaze at them and imagine being there.  Not so bad.  I'm sure a lot of people stuck in a hospital bed would gladly trade places with me.


No comments: