Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Technical Difficulties

I'm not ignoring you, I'm just buried under a lot of new projects right now.  I promise to come back soon and post something clever and humorous but ultimately useless, like most of my stuff.  In the meantime, this is what I'm buried in:

  • MDT 2010 and WAIK deployment of XP and Windows 7 with WDS
  • VMware PXE / WinPE guest boot for capturing and installing images from SCCM OSD
  • Building a process automation app using SQL, LDAP, Active Directory, SCCM and coffee
  • Trying to squeeze in a minute for reading on my Kindle (poor neglected thing)
  • Helping my oldest daughter move out into an apartment
  • Assistant coach of my son's little league team and doing scorebox work (pitch count, score board, score book, bad jokes, sunflower seeds, all that stuff)
  • I'm forgetting something… uh…. uhmmm…  oh yea: hugging the wife and kids, petting the cat and dog, eating and occassionally getting an hour of sleep

ugh.

1 comment:

Marc C. said...

Just don't hug and dog and cat and pet the wife and kids. The wife and kids at my house hate it when that happens!