Sunday, February 28, 2010

Pictures from my, uhhhh, Vacation

So my family and friends have been sending photos around of their recent voyages to places cold and warm.  Snow.  Dusty trails. More snow.  Somewhere in the tropics.  And so on.  Well, I was busy myself with a Flu.  It was a whammy too. 

It started off as a nice enjoyable stomach virus and then decided to pack up the trailer and move south and stake out turf in my lower intestine.  It was less than amazing, but impressive to say the least.  It never ceases to amaze me how semi-living entities barely large enough to capture under a Scanning-Tunneling Electronic Microscope can knock the living shit out of a human being.

So, back to my “vacation”.  I took some photos to help me remember it by.

IMG_7846 This was the first stop on my iteniary.  It was roomy enough, but the atmosphere was less than 5-stars.

Next up was the living quarters.  A comfy sofa, readily outfitted with blankets. No basket of fruit or swans made of napkins, but it was indeed comfortable.  I actually stayed on this for several days without even sitting upright.  I believe the word is “comatose”.

IMG_7849

The ammenities were outstanding.  This place has everything I could’ve hope for.

IMG_7848 Man vs Wild has nothing on this supply arsenal.

 

IMG_7847 Finally, another trip back to “la toilet”, the porcelain home away from home.  I actually loved it so much, I went back again and again.  I have become extremely familiar with this place.

I look back fondly of my exciting days and action-packed evenings here.  Of course, I can barely remember any of it since the medication kept me in a drunken stupor during the 4th day when I was actually able to stand up and walk (leaning on the walls all the way).  I give this vacation a 4 out of 5 stars.  Highly un-recommended.

No comments: