Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Things that Irritate me

I should have titled this “things that irritate the shit out of me” but I was going for a PG-13 instead of an R, oh well.

  • Calls from businesses that answer with a recording that says “please hold for the next available representative…”  No!  I always hang up immediately.  Don’t call ME and tell ME to hold.
  • Drivers that can’t drive.  I won’t even bother enumerating the examples of idiots in traffic.
  • Hidden Agendas.  Every news show.  Every “expose”.  Every article.  Seems like if there’s a sponsor, there’s a censorship thing going on also.
  • People that can’t speak their mind.
  • Rabid Conservatives
  • Rabid Liberals
  • People who preach.  Leave it to God, please.
  • Problems with Obvious Solutions, held up only by laziness.

No comments: