Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'm Tired of Bleeding Hearts

I'm really tired of all the bleeding heart folks on the Internet blasting flame posts on blogs, forums, and even YouTube about Israel vs Gaza.  Most of it laying blame not just on America, but on each and every American, for every death in Gaza.

A few points, if I may:
  • Their conflict, yes I said "THEIR", started before America existed.
  • I don't condone either side killing the other.
  • I didn't cause either side to kill the other.
  • None of my family or ancestors had anything to do with either side killing the other.
  • The U.K. played a huge part in setting up Israel after WWII.
  • Palestinians don't own the land anymore than the land inhabited by the peoples of America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Korea, most of Indonesia, most of Europe, and even much of Polynesia and the Pacific islands.
  • No matter how much screaming, yelling, jumping up and down, pestering my neighbors and coworkers or family, it will not change what is happening in the Middle East.
  • Like most of the world, us working folks are too busy falling behind on bills to care about what happens on the other side of the planet.  For those that care, I hope it works out for you.
  • If YOU want to change the course of events over there, then YOU go right ahead.  Maybe you could start by flying over there and walking out onto the ground in the midst of the turmoil and tell them to stop.  I'm cheering for you.
  • Every second you spend reading this, or even replying to it, is time and effort wasted and diverted away from YOU doing something to improve things.
I'm not done...
This whole posting is stupid.  In fact, this whole blog is stupid.

So, wait a minute.  Why are you still here reading this?  Don't you have something to do to stop the fighting and killing in the Middle East?  You'd better get busy!

No comments: