Sunday, August 31, 2014

It's Time for a Change...

My first post on this blog was back in December 2007.  It's been my release, my therapy, and my toy ever since.   It's been there when my life when very bad, and very good.  But, after seven (7) years of waiting for Google to add some much-needed tools to Blogger, I've finally had to accept the fact that they're not listening.

Blogging just isn't on the Google radar anymore it seems, at least not for little independent blabber-mouths like myself.  Therefore, finally giving in to what many other bloggers have suggested I do long ago: I'm moving my blog to Wordpress.  Wordpress seems to be interested in keeping the blog idea alive and evolving.  I hope this doesn't upset or inconvenience anyone, but hopefully you'll continue reading my stuff.  Thank you!

http://skatterbrainz.wordpress.com

:)


No comments: