Thursday, January 30, 2014

These are a Few of My Favorite Things

Disclaimer: I am not a man of means.  I am a man of modest resources, thus I whittle my bucket list to the bare bone.  These are but a few of my favorite luxuries in this life.  They are not listed in any order.

  • My wife, Kathy
  • My kids: Rachel ,Sarah, Gabrielle, Zachary
  • Timberland black hiking boots
  • Subaru AWD cars (I have a 1995 Legacy ESi Wagon with 180,000 miles on it.  It still kicks ass)
  • Malbec wines (especially from Argentina)
  • Belgian Strong Ales (most brands will do just fine)
  • TextPad
  • Stephen Hawking
  • Frank Zappa
  • LISP
  • Jesus, Buddha, Muhammed, and Abraham
  • Life cereal
  • Cold, Fresh Water
  • A conversation with someone in their 80's or 90's
  • Indian Food
  • Para-Sailing
  • Cross-city Bicycling (fat, trail-tire type, not the sissy skinny tire stuff)
  • Oscar Schindler
  • Anjeze Gonxhe Bojaxhu
  • Tosh.O
  • Stephen Colbert
  • John Stewart
  • Dave Chappelle
  • Srirachi Sauce
  • U2
  • A bonfire with my kids
  • Italian Food
  • Laughter
Remember: Humor and laughter are the back-scratching of God.

No comments: