Sunday, August 19, 2012

Another Book

So, I had posted something about trying out a "different" kind of book several months ago.  I ended up scrapping that idea because I'm not up for that challenge (nor do I really have the time).

I have decided however, that I will do a follow-up to the AutoCAD Network Administrator's Bible, based on AutoCAD 2013 but this time mix in System Center Configuration Manager 2012.  I'm still dipping my toes into ConfigMgr 2012, so it will be interesting to see where it leads.

I any case, I am open to suggestions for topics or examples to cover in this book.  If you have something you'd like me to include that relates to the planning, deployment and administration of Autodesk products in a network environment, drop me a line at ds0934 (at) gmail (dot) com, and be sure to use the subject line "Book Suggestion" so my spam filters don't kill it immediately.

No comments: