Thursday, February 2, 2012

Book Sales Update / What Readers Want

Based on my subjectively constrained statistical analysis, it seems that the focus of AutoCAD readers are still more interested in Visual LISP most of all.  The second most demanded subject is deploying AutoCAD and managing it on a network.  Granted, I am fully aware that I don't have anywhere near the recognition or sales power of people like Ellen Finkelstein, George Omura, or Sham Tickoo.  If they were considered culinary chefs I would be more like a busboy, but that's ok.  I'm just happy to be here.

For those of you that have purchased or borrowed (yes, Amazon Prime members can check out my books for free), all I can say is....

THANK YOU!!!

As always, if you're interested in any of my books, check out my Amazon profile page for more information.

No comments: