Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Next Book Project

It might suck.  It might be good.  One thing's for sure: it's going to be different.  The project has begun.  Something I had to consider carefully for this one: I tend to express myself much more open on my blog, and on Google+, etc. (I gave up on Twitter), than I have in my books.  For this one I'm using the same voice.  Damn it: there is a place for humor in technology.  Just look around you at the office.   If you have something particular in mind you'd like me to include or discuss in this, now is the time to let me know.  You'll get your name mentioned if it makes it into the book. Ooooooh!

Target release is set for December 2011.

2 comments:

Plessey Mathews said...

David, This is going to be good. Your post on the topic was a nice primer. You probably have a table of contents already. Any chance of a peek.

There is only one fly in the works and I've ranted about it to you before even though you probably cannot help it. Amazon still does not allow people in the Middle east to buy your ebooks so please find a way to sell this ebook somehow directly also. Please .. and Thank you.

skatterbrainz said...

I will do my best to find a way to make that work. I can't promise anything, but I will try. Thank you for the comment and support!