The consulting firm I work for has quite a few job openings in the Hampton Roads area that we are trying to fill. If you live in or near the cities of Norfolk, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, or Suffolk, and are interested in any of these positions, contact me at ds0934 (at) gmail (dot) com, and attach your resume in MS Word format. Use the subject line "IT Positions" so I don't tag it as spam.
- Package/Workstation engineer - (Wise Installer or AdminStudio, SCCM, Windows 7, etc.)
- Project Team Engineer - (VMware, Windows, Exchange, AD, light Cisco, SAN)
- Help Desk Analyst (Windows 7/Office/Light Networking/Great Client phone skills)
- Macintosh Engineer
- Engineer for option to hire for large client in Suffolk (Windows 2008, Exchange, Cisco, Light VMware)
- Engineer for option to hire for large client in Virginia Beach (Windows 2008, Exchange 2007/2010, AD, VMware)
- Engineer for option to hire for client in Newports News. Will be at shipyard. (Windows, Linux, Light Networking, etc.) CAD experience is nice but not required.