Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Small Favor to Ask

Now that Autodesk University 2011 early registration has begun (http://au.autodesk.com), I'd like to ask anyone who is planning to attend any courses this year, which are related to deployment or license management, a small favor:

I'm sticking my neck out a bit, but I really want to know if the content in my books holds up under comparison and scrutiny with material presented at AU. I'd like to ask if you would please post feedback on the Amazon site for whichever ebook I've published and give your honest opinion. Sales have been pretty good, but I haven't received much direct or indirect feedback on any of them.

I really want to know what you think and what I could improve upon. I don't want to just sell a book. I want to sell a usefull book.

Thank you!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: