Saturday, August 20, 2011

Book Pricing Announcement

Since I've decided to retire from writing books on Autodesk products and technologies, I'm going to be making some adjustments to pricing for them as well.  The following Kindle E-Book titles will be re-priced immediately:

The AutoCAD Network Administrator's Bible, 2012 Edition (was $7.99, now $6.99)

The AutoCAD Network Administrator's Bible, 2011 Edition  (was $4.99, now $3.99)

The Visual LISP Developer's Bible, 2011 Edition  (was $7.99, now $6.99)

The Visual LISP Developer's Bible, 2003 Edition  (was $4.99, now $3.99)

The Packagers Pocket Reference  (still only $2.99)

These price changes were submitted very recently, and may not have updated in Amazon's database yet.  If the prices are still the "was" price shown above, visit the Amazon page again after a few hours or a day to allow time for it to update.  As always: Thank you for supporting my work and purchasing my books.  It has really meant a lot to me and has helped me through some tough times.

No comments: