Friday, April 1, 2011

Holy Cow! Strep and Couch Fatigue

I've been quiet lately because I've been getting punched out cold by a combination Strep infection + chest cough, so I've been spending more time on the couch watching Regis & Kelly, Rachel Ray and other daytime horrors that destroy the human mind.  There's lots going on, but unfortunately I'm too worn out to type a lot just yet.

But on a really cool note, two of my books are in the top 10 of Amazon's Best Sellers in the "AutoCAD" category!  Holy cow (times a hundred)!  The latest book (AutoCAD Network Administrator's Bible, 2012 Edition) is at #7.  The previous edition (2011 Edition) is at #9.  I don't know what to say.  I'm really surprised and I appreciate every copy purchased.  See the list at http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/books/3483

image

No comments: