Saturday, February 12, 2011

Songs I Could Do Without: Forever

The following songs could be locked away in a vault and never played again and I would not miss them one bit.  I've absorbed enough shitty radio heavy-rotation air play in the past 46 years to hold me until the end of time.

  • Stairway to Heaven
  • Free Bird
  • Sweet Home Alabama
  • Sharp Dressed Man
  • (Don't Fear) The Reaper
  • RADAR Love
  • Purple Haze
  • Brown Sugar
  • (You're Messin' With) A Son of a Bitch
  • Born to be Wild
  • Born in the USA
  • Uptown Girls
  • Man Eater
  • Double Vision
  • Wheels In The Sky
  • Lick It Up
  • Rock and Roll All Night
  • Danger Zone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The "Now your messing..." song is actually titled "Hair of the Dog"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hair_of_the_Dog_%28song%29

skatterbrainz said...

You are so correct! I should know that since I payed that song repeatedly in a band back in the 80's. Thank you!