Friday, January 21, 2011

Documentaries

I love movies.  Probably as much as I love music.  My tastes are varied on both sides as well.  But one of my favorite categories or genres of movies is the Documentary.  I love a good documentary.  And it's actually difficult to find a bad documentary.  You might disagree with the message being conveyed, or the manner by which a rationale is constructed, but even so, in most cases, the quality of the filming itself is usually worth watching.  More than I can say about a lot of over-priced shit at the box office these days.

My favorite documentaries right now are (envelope please?…):

  • Restrepo
  • God Grew Tired of Us
  • Blood Into Wine
  • Encounters At The End Of The World
  • The Smartest Guys in the Room
  • Waiting for Superman
  • Supersize Me
  • Bigger, Stronger, Faster

No comments: