Latest Iteniary keeping me busy by day, and up all night. As usual.
- ASP-based web app. Intranet Portal aspect. Tying together SQL data linked from SCCM, with Active Directory, to produce specialized reports and annotation
- An intranet portal migration from ASP to Sharepoint Foundation 2010
- A Resume Database to mass import Word crap (and I mean "crap") referred to as "resumes" into a searchable heap. Looking over the (de-)evolution of professional resumes over the previous twenty years I can see why we offshore jobs.
- Scratching my head about what to write about next.
- Scratching my nuts (I'm a guy. What did you expect?). And by the way, statistically speaking: I get as many good ideas from scratching my nuts as I do from scratching my head. There's a correlation there somewhere. I'm still searching for it.
- I'll think of more later