Sunday, December 5, 2010

Book Update: Getting Close

The book is progressing very quickly towards publishing now.  It's 2:00 AM and I've been working on it for hours.  Actually, every night for the past week I've been putting in some insane hours.  My brain is starting to fizzle out.  But I have something to show for it, and I hope you like it….

Book Sample: The AutoCAD Network Administrator's Bible, 2011 Edition

It's the first 7 pages from the book in PDF format.  I would appreciate any feedback on the list of topics I'm covering.  And by the way, the purchase price is probably going to be $5.99 (USD).  I hope that's a decent price considering the scope of content, and the time I'm putting into it.

I haven't written a book in seven years.  So this is looking like it will be a litmus test for me.  If this goes well, I will do more. If it doesn't, well, at least I have my day job.  I'm really not sure if I'm cut out for writing.  I will let the sales results decide for me.

2 comments:

R.K. McSwain said...

First glance, looks good. I'll have to revisit later when I have more time. Is the deliverable available only for kindle or is it a PDF, or...?

skatterbrainz said...

Thanks R.K. It's only for Amazon Kindle and the Free Kindle Reader apps (PC, OSX, Android, iPhone, iPad, etc.) It went online today at $5.99 for today only, then it goes up to $9.99