Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Milestone Reached

Monday, October 18, 2010 I hit the 100 reader mark.  That’s pretty cool! Well, to me anyway. Not that I really give a crap about numbers (ok, maybe my Cholesteral count, BP and bank balance), but it’s kind of cool to know people actually have such boring lives that this stuff entertains them for at least the 10 seconds the average visitor spends on it.  Even if it doesn’t entertain, it at least distracts.  That’s good for something, right?   And it has to mean something that I have 66 “friends” on Facebook, yet an average visitor mark of 82.  That means, uh… ummm… oh yeah.  It means people that know me don’t like me as much as people that don’t.  That explains why I miss NYC so much.  :)

image

2 comments:

Ken said...

Great blog, really enjoy your writing on some not so popular subjects :)

skatterbrainz said...

Thank you Ken!