Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dell Zino HD: Day 2

I liked it on Day 1.  I love it more on Day 2.  The Apple TV is now permanently history.  Relegated to a back shelf, under a suitable layer of dust.  To shed some light on it’s net worth: I posted a “for sale” ad on Craig’s List for it at $100.  Not a single offer came in.  Major, no, wait: HUGE Apple failure.  I’m sorry, but they don’t deserve a free pass over that piece of shit.  And they referred to it recently as “a hobby”.  Wonderful.  If Ballmer said that the pro-Mac press would have shit their pants and treated it like Jesus himself walked out of Cupertino with golden iPad tablets in each arm.

Where was I?  Oh yeah…

The Zino rocks.  A great value.  Runs like a rocket.  Quiet. Unobtrusive.  Easy.  Like a computer should be.

No comments: