Since Monday of this week, and it’s Thursday today, I have seen:
- 2 “mothers” place their baby carrier (with a real baby) on the street, on the driver’s side, in the path of passing traffic, while reaching back to get more things from their vehicles.
- 5 people open their driver’s side door as cars pass by, forcing them to swirve to avoid hitting the door (I want to take one off myself)
- 2 dozen red Ford Mustangs
- 2 dozen red Dodge Chargers
- 2 dozen red Dodge Challengers
- 4 people ordering from Starbucks asking for a “mack-ee-ah-tee” (think of a Boston accent, but they’re not from anywhere near Boston)
- Same 4 asked for a “small”. When the lady said “you mean ‘tall’” they disagreed.
- Philly’s fans cheering on TV when A-Rod was hit for the third time (game 5)
- The week’s not over yet…