Thursday, June 4, 2009

Scripting Resources Updated

I have another web site where I maintain a homegrown index of resources related to Windows platform scripting. One of the aspects of that is that I post TextPad clip library files and TextPad syntax definitions for various scripting languages. This (so far) includes ASP, PHP, KiXtart, PowerShell, VBScript and most recently DOS BAT/CMD languages. I don't post and update these for the heck of it. I actually rely on them to do most of my projects and find myself updating them frequently. So I figured it might be of some use to someone, so I post them to the site each time I update them. The web page is at http://www.steinvb.net/scripting.php I hope you find it useful. If you have ideas for improving or adding to it please let me know?

No comments: