Friday, June 19, 2009

Another Milestone

My oldest of four kids graduated high school today. Next one in two years, so I have a little time to prepare again (physically and mentally). The graduation was for Princess Anne High School (aka PAHS) class of 2009, which included 420 seniors. %49 graduated with honors or advanced honors. $4 million in scholarships were awarded also. Not to us though. My daughter will be attending a local community college in August to get on her way to a degree of some kind. Right now she's thinking of education, but who knows. My sister and one of her sons drove down from Richmond, and my mother-in-law and sister-in-law flew in from Michigan as well. It's been a hectic but fun week and a fantastic weekend. My daughter's class left on an overnight cruise and return at 5 AM tomorrow morning.

No comments: