Sunday, September 7, 2008

Things I Hate

  • Long-needle Pine trees around my yard - is there anything good about them?
  • Bumper stickers - who cares what you think anyway?
  • Politics - useless air consumption, meaningless promises
  • Vendor-Logo apparel - unless they pay you to wear it
  • Loud car music - nobody wants to hear your music
  • Fox News, MSNBC, CNN - propaganda with propaganda ads in between
  • Sony - I don't really have a reason, I just don't like them
  • Cell Phone Ringtones - just put your f-ing phone on vibrate and shut up ok?
  • Emo fashion - please, it's done, time to move on already
  • Unilateral Appeasement - if that doesn't make sense, just think about it longer
  • People who drive slow in the left lane - they should be tasered in public
  • MTV - what happened to the "M" for music?  Should be TDTV, "TD" for teen drama
  • EDIT:  Add Adobe also

2 comments:

Rod Trent said...

Adobe. Please add Adobe to your list.

skatterbrainz said...

OMG - Yes! That reminded me of the "DLL rebasing" I had to learn painfully with SoftGrid. Acrobat and Photoshop in particular. Horrible experience.