Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Boo-Yah! MCSA at last!

Go ahead and snicker. It's not an MCSE or MCITP or whatever, but it's an MCSA on 2003! I passed the fourth and final exam (70-291 / "Implementing, Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure"). By far the toughest exam I've taken yet. I'm sure there are others which are equally (or more) challenging, but I don't care. I finally got a cert! I've had an MCTS/MCP for 70-401 "System Center Configuration Manager 2007" since December 07, but this is icing on the cake for me.

2008 started off badly. Very badly. But maybe this finally a sign that my bad luck is turning around. I'm going to use the same metrics that economists use though. I'll decide how my luck is going after two consecutive quarters. :)

2 comments:

Rod Trent said...

Congrats! Great to see your blog over here.

skatterbrainz said...

Thanks!